|Location:||Cherry Hill, NJ|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||UTRS, an engineering, information technology and communications company specializing in government services, is looking for a creative Marketing Writer to join its communications team. This position collaborates with designers and developers to create clear, powerful content with a voice for both print and digital media. |
|Duties:||• Work closely with communications team in the conception and production of marketing content by assisting with strategy development, target market identification, and messaging goals|
• Create content for projects, including brochures, email campaigns, event materials, annual reports, technology publications, newsletters, and press releases
• Develop content for web and online newsletter/blog
• Manage social media networks, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Conduct interviews and convert content into compelling and engaging material
• Write business development proposals and assist with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
• Perform related and special duties as assigned
|Qualifications:||• B.A. in related field required|
• 1-3 years of experience as a copywriter or writing marketing communications materials for a marketing department or advertising agency
• Superior oral and written communication, interpersonal and relationship skills
• Working knowledge of WordPress or other CMS system preferred
• MS Office required
• Strong grasp of marketing and branding concepts and social media utility
• Ability to handle fast-paced, multi-task environment under minimal supervision
Writing sample required; provide link or sample with application.
UTRS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer M/F/V/D. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. UTRS is a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing and background verifications.
For more information or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please do not email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.